in the BE1-951 include:
- Ethernet communications options
- Metering functions include Watt, VAR, Power Factor, WH, VARH, and Frequency with forward and reverse Watt and VAR demand alarms.
- BESTLogic provides the user with complete flexibility in configuring a protection and control system. User programmable variable and switch names make these relays completely self documenting.
- Programmable LCD display allows the relay to replace local indication and control functions, such as panel metering, alarm annunciation, and control switches.
- Three independent communication ports with protocol support allows integration with distributed control systems.
- Provides optional separate ground current input and/or separate sync check voltage input for those applications where this is required.
- Includes frequency tracking and voltage restrained overcurrent for generator backup and cogeneration applications.
- BESTCOMS GUI software available to aid in setup.
a fully drawout case
configuration to fit
requirements. the S1
includes a removable
facilitating in case